Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Different...

I have to say, I wasn't expecting much from this at the start, but it got a lot better as it went on. The fight scenes were nicely done and the overall flash had a good length.

It had a lot of humor in it, though some parts weren't really laugh out loud moments, but more of a smile.

It would of been better if it had some voice acting in it, as sometimes I had to read very quickly to see what they were saying.

The graphics could of been better too, but I liked the kind of style you went for and it suited the animation nicely.

9/10, 5/5

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Nicely set Atmosphere

Loved the ending after the credits XD
"Hey howd I end up in here?"
Nice way to bring him back :)

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Wha?

I would of preffered to see an actual sequel, rather then a 2 minute long thing. It was well done though, and gave a sense of mourning for the dad but I would of liked to see one of the children to carry on their fathers dream/career of a runner.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Nicely done

Nice animation and drawing. The music fit in really well too.
I laughed at the bonus ending when the guy was like "Well done mate" XD

Snow Fight Snow Fight

hmm

Its ok, but the drawing could be better, also get a better microphone as the voices were lacking.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Its over....

"8999 inches" *Frowns* "9002 inches" *Scream*
Lol that was the funiest moment.

Yoshi vs Gohan Yoshi vs Gohan

Nice

I liked how you did the transitions from zone to zone, and the fighting was very fluid as well.
10/10
5/5

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

So brilliant

You must continue, this is a great series.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

LOL

"I told you we should have used something other then hey to protect our rocks" XD

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

LOL AI

Those AI were dumb ;P. This was so true and funny.
"Stop shooting me!"