Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix)

Cool

I like how you interperated this song into punk.

Sounded so right for it and didnt hear anything out of place, Great work.

10/10

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks =D alot of people disagree with you though, I don't know why but we've gotten a bunch or 0s for reviews :(

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Amazing

This is very innovative. The transitions are excellent.

Only complaint I may have is that it is very loud if you dont have sound down.
10/01

~ Calm After the Storm ~ ~ Calm After the Storm ~

Typo ftw

You put:
0:00 - 0:54 is the "Storm", and everything after that is the "Clam".

XD Just though I'd point that out if noone else has, if they have sorry for repeating them.
I like more of an upbeat tune to this, though this is still good in its own right.

Catstuffer responds:

ummm, its no typo.... thats what it is! Its Calm, AFTER the storm.... lol its a twist from Darude's "Calm before the storm" glad you enjoyed even if its not ur fav!

Savanna Savanna

Nice beat

This is very well produced and executed. I like the background beat you added, at around 1:55 it kinda took away the epic feel but you brought it back even better. 2:52 excellent tone and music choice, felt much more upbeat and overall a good song to put on in a disco or something. 4:11 another great piece of music, and at first I thought it didnt fit, but as it went on it was very good.

I would have to give it a 9 since the part at 1:55 did bring away from the tempo and kinda made the scene, of a guy still dancing where there was no music.

9/10

ZooSafari responds:

LoL, well thanks, constructive critics are always good ^^

Thanks for reviewing!

~ Epic Piano Melody ~ ~ Epic Piano Melody ~

Its ok, say a bit repetitive

Like the title says it does get a bit repetitive after a while, the build up at 0:55 was nice with the choir like chant.

Just add a bit more elements and different sounds and it would be much better.

6/10
3/5

Catstuffer responds:

I have 5 piano channels going at its peak.... I was afraid if I added anymore it might just lagg out and freeze... thanks for reviewing